Interim Procurement Lead
Interim Procurement Lead
Growing Electronic Solutions Provider
£250 per day (6 Month Contract)
Bramwith Consulting have been engaged by this growing, vibrant and innovative family-run firm to find a procurement expert to join the team at what is a crucial time for the business.
Providing cutting edge technological and service solutions to customers across the UK and globally, the company is going through a period of positive change and transformation and require an experienced and confident procurement professional to review the current purchasing processes and structure.
With sponsorship from the very top of the business, this role would involve reviewing current procurement processes and the existing supplier base, recommending improvements and changes, and then implementing these, realising and then delivering true bottom line savings and value for money.
An outline of the responsibilities of the interim procurement lead role are:
- Carrying out a full and thorough review of current procurement procedures and processes, identifying areas for improvement and inefficiencies in the system
- Working with and liaising with multiple internal stakeholders including finance, director level management, supply chain and HR to enact positive change and implement suggestions
- Alongside the transformative work of this role, taking a lead on crucial day to day procurement activities, assisting the function with achieving the best value for money with current suppliers, and gaining first-hand experience of the internal workings of the business
- Deliver bottom-line savings for the business across a full range of direct and indirect categories
The key requirements of this role are:
- Demonstratable experience within a management level procurement/purchasing position, experience of transformational procurement work desirable
- Track record of delivering cost savings and adding value across multiple procurement categories
- Excellent stakeholder management and supplier relationship management skills
- Good educational record, CIPS desirable
- Full unrestricted right to work in the UK
This a brilliant opportunity for any procurement professional to help a company vastly improve their internal purchasing function, working on a project which has sponsorship from the very top of the business.
For more information please contact Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, procurement transformation, purchasing, supply chain, strategic sourcing , supplier management, indirect procurement, direct procurement, CIPS, Cheshire, Stoke, Liverpool, Crewe, Wrexham, north-west, procurement jobs