Head of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in the South East of England who are looking for a Head of Supplier Relationship Management. This is a permanent role with a range salary of £59,000 – £68,000 depending on experience. Candidates will need to undergo security vetting.
The Head of Supplier Relationship Management will direct and lead where appropriate on all complex and strategic contractual and commercial negotiations with the most strategic suppliers, provide expert commercial and legal advice, and ensure where appropriate, that income generation and Service Agreements are maximised to provide greatest benefit to the organisation.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Experience of implementing SRM strategy
- Ability to manage and lead a team of professional procurement staff in various locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify commercial opportunities and negotiate at the highest levels
- Educated to degree level with MCIPS Level 6