£35,000 (6 Month FTC)
Business Solutions Provider
This growing, vibrant and innovative family-run firm are currently looking to bring on board a new procurement Manager to join the team at what is a crucial time for the business.
Providing cutting edge technological and service solutions to customers across the UK and globally, the company is going through a period of positive change and transformation and require an experienced and confident procurement professional to review the current purchasing processes and structures, implement changes whilst also taking the lead on crucial procurement activities and supplier management.
This position would be an initial 6 month FTC, with a view to potentially extending into the future.
An outline of the responsibilities of the Procurement Manager role are:
- Carrying out a full and thorough review of current procurement procedures and processes, identifying areas for improvement and inefficiencies in the system
- Working with and liaising with multiple internal stakeholders including finance, director level management, supply chain and HR to enact positive change and implement suggestions
- Taking a lead on crucial day to day procurement activities, assisting the business with achieving the best value for money with current suppliers, running RFQs and tenders, and gaining first-hand experience of the internal workings of the business
- Deliver bottom-line savings for the business across a full range of direct and indirect categories
The key requirements of this role are:
- Demonstratable experience within a procurement/purchasing position, experience of transformational procurement work desirable
- Track record of delivering cost savings and adding value across multiple procurement categories
- Excellent stakeholder management and supplier relationship management skills
- Good educational record, CIPS desirable
- Full unrestricted right to work in the UK
For more information please contact Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, procurement transformation, purchasing, supply chain, strategic sourcing , supplier management, indirect procurement, direct procurement, CIPS, Cheshire, Stoke, Liverpool, Crewe, Wrexham, north-west, procurement jobs
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly