Interim Procurement Lead - Aircraft
Procurement Lead - Aircraft & Aerospace Capital Equipment - 3-6 Month Interim assignment - Global FTSE 250 Defence
To apply contact: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Aggressively growing FTSE 250 Defence firm seeks a senior procurement lead with strong experience purchasing Aircraft to join their organisation on a contact assignment. In addition to skilfully managing a £multi-million Capital expenditure portfolio, the priority will be to deliver true business value & innovation, by challenging the status quo to optimise cost, efficiency and risk management practices.
- Developing procurement category strategies and skilfully managing a number of investment expansions in the UK and globally for complex aircraft procurement projects
- Developing buying solutions to better manage tactical / tail-end activities
- Successfully engaging with an executive stakeholder community including Directors & VPs across Engineering, Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Required expertise: -
- Strong purchasing category experience within a defence/engineering environment for Aircraft, Land & Sea Equipment
- Proven ability to manage, influence & upskill remote direct & indirect reports
- Strong knowledge of what best-in-class category management looks like, coupled with the knowledge of how to achieve it
- A strong understanding of contract management and procurement's role in delivering these processes
- Degree, MBA, MCIPS, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 qualifications preferred not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Team Leadership, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Project Management, Change Management, Capital Projects, Capital Equipment, Construc-tion procurement, Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Process Optimisation, Operating Model Design, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Materials Management, Total Cost Ownership, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Manufacturing, Defence, Aerospace, capital equipment, Aircraft, Aviation, Land, Sea, 2-seater aircraft