Engineering Services Procurement Lead
Engineering Services Procurement Lead - Global Aerospace Giant - Surrey - Very Competitive Salary + Excellent Package
This market leading Aerospace Organisation, currently going through a period of significant growth, seeks an Engineering Services Procurement Specialist to design and implement the category strategy for one of their largest growth areas globally!
As one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, with the expectations of continued growth over the next few years, this is an ideal position for someone looking to progress quickly within an exciting environment whilst honing your category and stakeholder management skills.
As Engineering Services Procurement Lead you will: -
- Have complete autonomy over the procurement strategy in the rapidly growing Engineering Services category, leading on £multi-million contracts across a truly global remit
- Act as an Engineering Services SME within the business with excellent knowledge of restrictions and regulations that are associated with the Aerospace/Defence Industries
- Lead and develop a small team of best-in-class Procurement specialists, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to add value to the organisation's most high-profile customers
- Regularly interact with C-Suite stakeholders, building long-term relationships and helping to plan the direction this role will take
Engineering Services Procurement Lead required background: -
- Evidence of end to end category management within the Engineering Services category, having designed and implemented your own strategy with a clear successful outcome
- Exposure to the Aerospace/Defence Industries is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in client-facing roles or of writing business proposals is a bonus
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an unbelievable opportunity to put your stamp on a true market leader who has managed to continue their exceptional growth despite Covid-19!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, Engineering Services procurement, Defence, Aerospace, Construction, heavy manufacturing, Reading, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Surrey