Gateway Project Manager
We are supporting a Private Sector Consultancy who are looking to appoint a Gateway Project Manager to support one of their key clients. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer up until 31st December 2020. Candidates applying for this role must have active Security Clearance (SC).
The successful candidate will work within a project team supporting the Senior Project Manager in managing the project and ensuring delivery of project outcomes. This will include managing work packages, resource demand and working alongside the cost team, therefore the successful candidate should be an effective communicator with all levels of stakeholders and previous experience of working within a delivery focussed environment.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following:
- Experience working in an ambiguous environment to distil the user need and scope the project, using MS project
- Effective leading and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create and manage the Project and Work Breakdown Structure (including technical WP), working closely with Finance and Commercial teams
- Knowledge of RAIDO and able to manage/escalate accordingly, create schedules from WPs, LFE, GFE.
- Experience of working with MoD processes and lifecycles, SMEs and project controllers
- Formal qualification in project management (PRINCE 2 or MSP).