Procurement Specialist Management Information
Role Title: Procurement Specialist Management Information
Salary: £30,755 - £45,000
Directorate: Corporate Resources
Recruiting Manager: Mike Scott
Closing Date: 29/09/2020
This is an overview of the role:
To be responsible for the development, maintenance and execution of Management Information (MI) to support the Agency’s procurement and disposal processes, together with a range of other duties in respect of the good governance of the Agency.
The successful person will be responsible for:
• To support the Head of Procurement on the development, maintenance and execution of a Management Information strategy and manage the ongoing requirements of the Agency in relation to Management Information.
• Lead on the development and implementation of new, high quality management information from the identification of future pipeline through to the award of contract.
• Lead on the development and implementation of new key performance indicators.
• Lead on the improvement and implementation of existing arrangements for management information.
• To advise on and manage the customisation, implementation and maintenance of our e-tendering system including but not limited to the management of workflows.
• Lead on the training of Agency wide users to make the best use of the system.
• To contribute to the effective and innovative management of the Procurement team including where applicable line management of Procurement Officers.
In order to complete the responsibilities for this role, the successful candidate will have:
• Excellent experience of managing Management Information.
• Experience of data analysis and manipulation.
• Evidence of good general education.
• Wide range of public sector procurement experience.
• Working knowledge and experience or use of third party framework agreements.
• Working knowledge and experience of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
• Proficient in the use of standard Office IT products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Professional membership of MCIPS or equivalent.
• Project Management qualification. A degree is highly desirable.
• Experience within a property/regeneration / housing environment.
• Learning - continually improving their own, and team members', knowledge of procurement practice and Homes England procurement procedures to ensure an excellent service to customers; suggesting process improvements to improve quality and timeliness of service delivery and encouraging others to do so.
• Collaboration and Ambition - working effectively with colleagues across the Agency and external partners to deliver value for money and excellence in procurement, and encouraging others to do so.
Apply for Procurement Specialist Management Information
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly