Senior Procurement Manager - Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Major
Senior Procurement Manager - Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Major - Strategic Growth Projects
Due to consistent strong performance, and double-digit YoY growth, Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Giant has developed plans for aggressive growth across the UK & Europe - seeking to recreate their unrivalled market presence in the region.
With first-class strategic sourcing at the forefront of their ambitions, a new position has been created for a high-achieving executive to create long-standing strategies across their product portfolio (medical devices, pharmaceuticals/drugs, raw materials & medical products) - leading a high-achieving team whilst managing $multi-million-dollar projects simultaneously and seeking to optimise global procurement practise.
Operating in a matrix environment, this position will engage heavily with global stakeholders to create a harmonious link between procurement/sourcing and the organisation's lofty ambitions. This organisation is famed for their innovative commercial methods, offering an opportunity to create tangible, lasting change in a market-leading organisation.
Senior Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth analysis into company performance, as well as the external market, to devise sourcing strategies for multiple medical commodity areas
- Partnering with executives across the organisation to create holistic category strategies
- Managing the end-to-end delivery on multiple projects simultaneously, from identification/strategy through to implementation and management
- Managing a high-achieving team of procurement specialists, driving their growth and development in an expanding organisation
Senior Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Extensive experience working in the pharmaceutical/healthcare or retail sectors - either working for a market-leading firm in a leadership position, or as a management/strategy consultant
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry with a proven track record of operating strategically to engage executives, grow business units & manage the end to end delivery on key projects
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify and action findings from data
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead high-achieving teams, whilst operating as a cross-functional leader in a matrix organisation
- Degree and MBA (desired but not essential)
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply directly, or send a copy of your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Fortune50 Pharmaceutical Major
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly