PRR Project Manager
We are supporting a Private Sector Consultancy who are looking to appoint a PRR Project Manager to support one of their key clients. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer up until 31st December 2020. Candidates applying for this role must have active Security Clearance (SC). The closing date to apply is 5pm, Thursday 17th September 2020.
The successful candidate will work within a project team supporting the Senior Project Manager in managing the project and ensuring delivery of project outcomes. The role for the PM is to come on board and work with headquarters and the team to translate the project scope and user need into work packages and initiate the project. This role will report to the Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate should be an effective communicator with all levels of stakeholders and have previous experience of working within a delivery focussed environment.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following:
- Experience of Defence and Defence Digital and working with MoD processes.
- Recent experience managing MoD projects and working within a team, working collaboratively and flexibly and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as this industry.
- Ability to create, manage and sequence Technical and Programmatic Work Breakdown Structure from concept through to Initialisation from project mandate(s)
- Creation and management of Project, Planning & RAIDO Artefacts
- Formal qualification in project management (PRINCE 2 or MSP).