Business Development Consultant - £35k basic + 15% bonus
European Business Development Consultant
Title: European Business Development Consultant
Location: London based
Salary: £35k basic + 15% bonus + benefits
Experience: 2 years+ sales B2B experience working in ETRM or for a fintech software firm
Availability: ASAP but will wait for the right person
Global leading Energy Trading / Commodity Trading & Risk Management (ETRM / CTRM) software firm seeks a bright, dynamic and energetic European Business Development / Sales Consultant to join their Central London Global HQ.
Joining as a Business Development Consultant you will work closely with the Sales Directors to help generate and qualify leads whilst learning the commodity trading market, shadowing the Sales Directors and growing your role, developing over years into a stand-alone Sales Manager and Director with a Business Development Consultant working with you.
This role is an integral part of our sales transformation journey where you will work at the top of the sales funnel with tenacity and a target-driven focus identifying and cultivating potential new business opportunities.
As the sole Business Development Consultant, you will manage, nurture and convert your leads into sales qualified leads that are passed forward to the Sales Directors. This role is primarily outbound focused and will also work on inbound lead conversion to optimise the top of funnel. Your dynamism and determination will support you in converting inbound web activity and campaign engagement to sales opportunities.
- Proven commercial experience gained working for either a rival ETRM / CTRM software firm or a fintech software firm in a similar lead generation/sales role working in a B2B environment - ESSENTIAL
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written, able to communicate with Board Level / C-Suite as well as techies - ESSENTIAL
- Cold calling and lead generation requires resilience and determination, you will be self-motivated and able to persevere when facing obstacles - ESSENTIAL
- You will have high energy, be charismatic and a "can do" attitude, as well as a drive to make sales and grow your role into a Sales Manager position - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is ideal to identify and contact prospects - DESIRABLE
- Typically Degree educated - DESIRABLE
- Business fluency in English is 100% essential - ESSENTIAL
- Further language fluency in other European and other global languages being useful including German, French, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Portuguese etc - DESIRABLE
- You will have a UK or European passport or hold a visa allowing you to live and work in the UK without any restriction, as my client can't and won't sponsor visas - ESSENTIAL
For more information, please e-mail Ben at jobsBR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk