Procurement Consulting Managers - Boutique Consultancies
Procurement Consulting Manager - World Class Boutique Consultancy - London - £70,000-£90,000 plus package
One of the world's leading management consultancies, famed for innovation, digital procurement and a world class delivery function, are seeking excellent procurement professionals with a background in management consulting within Engineering, Manufacturing, Government or Retail to lead complex programmes across a diverse client base.
A period of unprecedented investment in sustainable supply chains, Blockchain & AI has created extraordinary demand for their services, consequently it's an exciting time to join this market leading firm that are forecasting strong growth over the next 5 years. If you're looking for a new position with open ended development opportunities and the chance to work within a cutting edge environment, all with fantastic work life balance, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
As a Manager in this world class consulting firm, you will:
- Lead diverse, complex procurement and supply chain projects, from global procurement transformations to the implementation of sustainable supply chains, target operating models and process excellence projects to solve a range of procurement and supply chain challenges
- Sit alongside board level executives and influence the entire procurement lifecycle, conducting comprehensive analysis before devising and implementing best-in-class processes across the entire supply chain.
- Be a part of driving new innovations and guide the future of procurement and supply chain, supporting executives as they seek to reimagine their global supply chains.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Excellent influencing skills, the ability to build rapport quickly with disparate stakeholder bases
- A passion for cutting edge approaches, including Big Data, Blockchain & AI, and how these can be utilised to increase the influence of procurement and supply chain across global, Fortune500 businesses.
- A strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree from a leading degree preferred
- Strong and relevant experience, within a management consultancy delivering procurement or supply chain projects
Very few opportunities can offer progression or a truly global remit that can match this role, particularly within a business that is winning awards for innovation and rarely hires externally at this level. To not miss out on such a rare opportunity, email your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure