MRO Procurement Business Partner- Global packaging giant
MRO PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - SRM / PROCUREMENT BUSINESS PARTNER - GLOBAL PACKAGING GIANT - REMOTE BASED CONTRACT - £50K + BONUS + BENEFITS
Following a successful expansion project, a unique opportunity has arisen with a global packaging giant on their industrial goods and services team.
This role will sit between group procurement and site services, acting as an intermediary between the two. The procurement specialist will be tasked with managing MRO spend across all UK sites whilst collaborating with group procurement on strategy definition and implementation of relevant global procurement activities.
MRO Procurement Business Partner responsibilities:
- Collaborate and support category management teams focusing on supplier relationship management (strategy input, supplier feedback, local market feedback etc).
- Managing MRO (mechanical and electrical MRO parts, engineering services and original equipment manufacturer) on behalf of UK sites, whilst implementing global and local procurement strategies.
- Conducting and implementing strategic sourcing and tactical buying activities within the operations team
- Acting as a liaison for both group and site procurement, developing and building relationships between the two
MRO Procurement Business Partner requirements:
- Previous experience managing MRO spend
- Degree + CIPS beneficial
This is a newly created opportunity that encompasses two unique roles in the business. The successful procurement specialist will gain unparalleled experience within procurement and due to the nature of the role, will have opportunities to progress not only within procurement but across wider business units.
For more information, or to apply please reach out to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with your updated CV.
Keywords: MRO, packaging, procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, industrial manufacturing procurement, strategy implementation, group procurement manager, category manager, procurement specialist, SRM, supplier relationship management, remote work, home based