Global Senior Procurement Manager - Software
Global Senior Procurement Manager - Software / Global Enterprise Applications - Large Pharmaceutical Client - West London - £60 - 75K + Package
This Global Pharmaceutical Giant have experience unprecedented success over the last couple of years, they have gone from strength to strength. The organisations Procurement function is second to none and operate a best in class model.
Due to a promotion internally within the team, this client is now looking for an excellent Software Procurement Manager with experience working with Large and Complex Software deals.
This organisation have a structured training scheme and multiple career progression routes for their employees.
The Global Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing very complex and large Software deals, working with large-scale Software vendors such as SAP, Oracle and IBM
- Producing excellent procurement strategy across the Software category and executing delivery, for the entire end to end procurement process
- Leading and working on a variety of BAU Procurement projects and Transformation procurement projects, working across multiple teams and work streams
- Working as a strategic business partner, maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business to C-Suite level
- Developing and leading a team of Procurement Analyst and Buyers, ensuring they are hitting target and keeping to your set strategy
The Global Senior Procurement Manager will need to have:
- Excellent Software Procurement experience
- Experience working on large and complex Software deals
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills
- A degree (or equivalent)
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, with impressive career progression prospects please send across a copy of your CV via this page or directly to my email at E.email@example.com
Key words; Software Enterprise, Procurement, Software, Software Deals, Category Management, Strategy, Procurement Manager, Pharmaceuticals, London