Senior Contracts Manager - Public Sector
We are supporting a Private Sector Client who are looking to appoint a Senior Contracts Manager to join their growing team to look after a large Public Sector Account. This is a permanent role with a salary of £65,000 on offer.
The role of the Senior Public Sector Contracts Manager is focused on delivering the best commercial outcomes for the business, ensuring strategic account plans maximise revenue and profitability whilst maintaining delivery and review of contracts such as service levels and KPIs. The successful candidate will also be responsible for leading the development of the public sector account strategy.
Candidates applying must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience working within the Business Management Services (or similar) sector.
- Experience of working with / within the Public Sector
- Demonstrable experience of leading commercial negotiations and closing complex deals
- Customer and strategic account management experience
- A good understanding of the technologies available to business services outsourcing organisation