Global Software Procurement Sourcing Lead - Blue Chip
Global Software Procurement Sourcing Lead - Blue Chip FTSE 100 Firm - London (with flexible working) £70,000 + strong package (car allowance + 20% bonus + £10,000 worth of shares per year)
A renowned FTSE 100 listed conglomerate has a vacancy for a senior Software Procurement specialist to sit within their Global Sourcing Hub, managing the most complex Technology spend. The Global Software Sourcing Lead will have ample opportunity to influence the strategy for this high-spending group and be encouraged to progress towards Directorship.
- Engaging with major stakeholders on a regular basis and using their buy-in to embed fresh sourcing methodologies and best practice procurement into the function
- Devising innovative category strategies on a global basis, with a particular focus on LATAM and APAC markets
- Spearheading the execution of spends between £90 - 130m+ across the Software category
- Mentoring and developing mid-to-senior level Technology Procurement professionals, leading them through regional and global deals
In order to be successful you must have:
- Extensive procurement or purchasing experience across the Software category, together with a strong commercial understanding of the IT supply market.
- Experience of leading complex Software deals is a must for this role
- Led large-scale negotiations with key global suppliers such as SAP, Oracle, Azure etc.
- Handled multi-million pound spends and sourced on a global basis
- A CV that demonstrates constant career progression, preferably within a leading blue chip organisation
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (preferred not essential)
- Strong negotiation skills and an authoritative persona
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially savvy Technology Procurement expert to build something long lasting within a globally revered firm, before progressing into Procurement Directorship.
If you fulfil the above criteria please send your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Hardware, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Purchasing, Buying, London,