Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager - Pharmaceutical Products
Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager - Pharmaceutical Products - Leading JV firm - Fortune10 Major - London - £65-80k + package
This market leading and high calibre strategic sourcing specialist firm, formed as part of a joint venture between 2 global brands, are looking to bring on board a procurement senior sourcing manager to support their generic pharmaceutical activities.
This partnership, designed to leverage the strength of both these organisations, has allowed this strategic sourcing function to grow from strength to strength and attract the markets leading talent. This is not only a great opportunity to develop quickly within this high-calibre function, but also a great opportunity to work alongside some of the industries leading talent, ideal for your own personal development.
Senior Sourcing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the generic pharmaceutical sourcing activities of the organisation, including portfolio maintenance, pricing review and product research designed to prepare new product recommendations to the organisation
- Managing multiple sources of data to analyse market trends and opportunities, to meet business requirements, problem solve and drive new sourcing programs
- Support directors in the efficient workflow of new products and the maintenance of exciting product portfolios
- Take advantage of working in this best-in-class sourcing function, to develop your own skillset but also to strive for promotion and development, renowned for fast-tracked growth
- A minimum of 5 years of strategic end-to-end sourcing experience, with demonstratable experience of using financial and business analysis
- Buying experience within generic pharmaceuticals is preferred, however not essential. But the understanding of working within a consumer related environment is a must!
- Analytically strong and a strong problem solver, with the clear communication skillset to validate one's reasoning and strategy to senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree is a must, ideally within finance or economics
- MBA / Masters / CIPS is preferred, however not essential
If you are a talented sourcing manager, with knowledge of direct procurement sourcing strategies within consumer related industries and looking to push yourself in this leading best-in-class function, please apply via this domain or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated cv
Keywords: procurement, direct procurement, direct sourcing, sourcing, strategic sourcing, purchasing, indirect procurement, best in class procurement, procurement, pharmaceuticals, new product, new product development, retail, fortune100, degree, masters, msc, mba, cips