Category Lead - Logistics - Global FMCG
GLOBAL FMCG - LOGISTICS & DATA WAREHOUSING PROCUREMENT LEAD - LONDON/ HERTFORDSHIRE - SENIOR LEADERSHIP - SUCCESSION PLANNING - £80K + STRONG PACKAGE + FLEXIBLE WORKING
With sites and operations across Europe, North and South America, with a particularly huge presence in the UK, my client has established themselves as FTSE100 FMCG manufacturing giant. Following a global transformation and expansion project across all their brands and operations, they are now looking to recruit a Procurement Category Lead to head up one of their most critical areas within the business.
Sitting on the senior leadership team, this role will head up the Logistics function, working across inbound, warehousing and logistics within new and existing markets with a spend of £300m+. The Procurement Lead will report into the Director of Procurement with full autonomy over the creation, development and execution of effective strategies to maximise commercial, sustainability and operational benefit from the areas of spend.
PROCUREMENT LEAD - LOGISTICS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and executive category strategies to maximise efficiency across the supply chain
- Partner with the wider supply chain team to ensure that the business has the right suppliers
- Ensure that sustainability agenda is at the heart of all Supply Chain Procurement activity
- Identify risks to existing supply lines and mitigate through agreed strategies
- Leading and developing a team of a 5 across various levels in the business, this role is crucial to the development of new procurement minds in the business
PROCUREMENT LEAD - LOGISTICS REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to create high achieving teams
- Experience working within logistics and data warehousing
- FMCG/ food background is ideal but not essential
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial
This is seen as a business-critical role and will ultimately progress to a Head of Procurement position, as such it's crucial that candidates not only have a strong understanding of logistics procurement but are able to work with c-suite stakeholders globally.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, logistics procurement, data warehousing, strategy, category strategy, strategic sourcing, supply chain, indirect procurement, direct procurement, FMCG, food, manufacturing, inbound, outbound, 3PL 4PL, procurement category manager, procurement manager, procurement lead, supply chain and logistics
Apply for Category Lead - Logistics - Global FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly