Category Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Manager - Professional services - Global FMCG - 55K + Bonus + Benefits - Birmingham
This leading Global FMCG company are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of Procurement Manager. This could be a fantastic career move for a procurement professional with strong expertise in professional services, who are keen on entering an award-winning company making a global impact.
Offering a £55,000 base salary, this role includes a generous benefit package including a company car allowance and a competitive pension scheme. This position has very strong prospects to progress into more senior positions within the next 12-18 months.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders from junior to senior level
- Managing a procurement team across professional services including HR and corporate services
- Leading the development, implementation, and ongoing management of the professional services procurement category
- An impressive Procurement, Sourcing and Category Management track record with a CV demonstrating high achievements in complex environments.
- An in-depth knowledge of Professional Services Procurement across a range of categories and projects, allowing you to provide knowledge-based challenge to your stakeholders
- A working style that is dynamic, flexible, and adaptive to change to achieve results
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to: jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Professional Services, Freight, Birmingham, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Fleet, FMCG, Packaging, Utilities, Operations
Apply for Category Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly