SENIOR Site Operations PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL
SENIOR Site Operations PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL FTSE 100 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BRAND - Philadelphia - $135K - $150k + PACKAGE
This $Multi-Billion Professional Services conglomerate has been dominating their field for 30 years, and with an ambitious target of doubling in size over the next 6, the Procurement function has never been so important. Now, due to an internal promotion combined with an additional 350,000 square footage of space in Philadelphia, they are looking for a Senior Site Operations Procurement Manager to join ranks.
Senior SIte Operations Procurement Manager role profile:
· Coach and manage an experienced team of Sourcing Managers and Buyers assisting and ensuring their growth in the Procurement function
· Autonomously own all of the Site Operations procurement, spearheading complex £Multi-Million deals across Capex, Building Maintenance, Waste Management, Cleaning, Catering, Construction & Design, Fit Out, Security & CCTV
· Becoming accepted as an integral member of the procurement stakeholder community, building trust and support for key procurement initiatives
· Own the cradle to grave sourcing and deal making process including RFQ, RFP, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management and vendor management etc
· Be the Subject Matter Expert for best-practice Procurement, being the central figure to position procurement more strategically within the organisation
· Successful track record of progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager within a short time period
· Strong Capex/ Construction category knowledge, ideally with plant operations or site operations experience
· Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Procurement professional looking to grow towards Directorship within a world class organization.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through this page.
Key skills: Capex, Site Operations, FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Hard, Soft, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement