Senior Marketing Procurement Manager
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager - World Leading Technology Brand - Bristol + Flexible Working - £65,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Package
Due to recent promotions within the team, an incredible opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading procurement functions in the country. As Senior Marketing Procurement Manager you will be solely responsible for around £100 million worth of spend across marketing procurement sub-categories for one of most well-known technology brands in the world!
This is an unbelievable opportunity for the successful candidate to get in on the ground floor of what will be a majorly successful operation.
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager responsibilities: -
- Designing and implementing procurement strategy for currently immature marketing procurement sub-categories, including but not limited to Production, Print and Market Research; whilst also supporting the procurement strategy for the rest of the £500m+ Marketing spend
- Work across a truly Global remit, collaborating with local teams from all over the world to ensure that all strategies for these categories are aligned with the wider Group
- Build and develop long-term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders from across the globe
- Deliver long term savings and value as you look to progress through this rapidly expanding, best-in-class procurement function
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager, required background: -
- 5+ years of end to end Marketing Procurement experience, ideally having worked across Production, Print or Market Research Procurement
- Evidence of excellent personal achievements or rapid progression within a fast-paced, Blue-Chip organisation
- Exposure to a global remit, with a specific focus on working with Far-East Suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, being accustomed to interacting with C-Suite stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an experienced Marketing Procurement Specialist this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the most exciting companies in the world, recently described as the new Google!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, global procurement, production procurement, print procurement. Market research procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, Technology, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Gloucester
Apply for Senior Marketing Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly