Category Manager - Global FMCG - Food - west London
Category Manager - Global FMCG - Food - West London - Flexible working - £45k-£55k + car allowance + bonus
As a recent of a huge expansion, this award-winning global FMCG seeks an ambitious category manager to step into a newly created role, heading up their seafood category. Described as the 'powerhouse' category of the group, you will be working in a greenfield environment, devising and implementing strategy across one of the largest spend areas.
Operating out of their centralised procurement function in West London, you will gain exposure across different business units and multiple categories before progressing to Head of Category role. With further expansion on the horizon, you can expect to grow with the organisation and step into a senior leadership position within 24 months.
The Procurement Category Manager will be responsible for:
- End to end procurement across areas of seafood, you will execute the sourcing and selection strategy using a dynamic 7-step strategic sourcing process
- Managing a spend of c.€80m whilst developing and leading your own team, nurturing talent and using effective performance management to maintain team performance
- Working closely with suppliers and stakeholders across Europe to reduce cost base whilst maintaining quality
- Work on a cross functional basis with the NPD team to drive innovation and product renovation.
The Procurement Category Manager will have:
- End to end procurement experience across any food commodity, with experience of strategic sourcing across multi-sites
- Ability to work autonomously within a complex environment
- 3-5 years procurement experience
- Degree + CIPS desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for strong procurement talent to step into a newly created role heading up one of the most complex spend areas. To apply, please send your CV to: jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Category Manager - Global FMCG - Food - west London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly