Procurement Contracts Manager
Procurement Contracts Manager - Flexible Working
Global Services Company
Bramwith Consulting are working alongside this FTSE outsourced service provider to find a Procurement Contracts Manager to work on a crucial upcoming project.
This is an urgent requirement, working on an exciting and dynamic new contract with one of the companies clients. The role with involve managing contracts with existing and new suppliers across the full scope of the project, including those providing direct materials, indirect services, and subcontractors. It will offer full end to end procurement and supply chain exposure.
This role requires a sound commercial mindset, with previous experience of managing contracts, supplier management and compliance. The individual will need to be able to quickly adapt to the evolving needs of the project and will ultimately play a big substantial part in its success and on-time delivery.
This role would ideally be on a full-time basis however offers an excellent amount of flexible working. The client is also open to looking at those looking for part-time working.
The key criteria required for this procurement position are:
- Minimum 2 years procurement or contract management experience, with the proven ability to manage supplier relationships
- Experience can be across any sector and category, however specific exposure to facilities, indirect services and Capex would be desirable.
- Experience of supply chain management also highly desirable
- Strong educational record, CIPS desirable but not essential
- Full un-restricted right to work in the UK (This client does not sponsor)
This position would initially be on a 12-month FTC basis, with the potential to evolve into a permanent role in the future.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, supply chain, contract management, supplier management, Northampton, Northamptonshire, west midlands, indirect procurement, direct procurement, commercial, part time, full time, flexible working, junior buyer, buyer, senior buyer, sourcing
Apply for Procurement Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly