Procurement Manager, Facilities Services - West Midlands - 55K
Procurement Manager - GNFR / Corporate Property - West Midlands - 53-62K
This global company are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of National Procurement Manager for GNFR and Facilities Services associated with Corporate Property. This could be a fantastic career move for a senior procurement professional with strong expertise in retail or FMCG, who are keen on being part of a dynamic and highly successful business.
This role offers a salary between £53-62K with yearly increases taking it up to £77K alongside additional benefits. The role reports directly to National Procurement Director.
This role will be responsible for:
- Managing a £1.5 billion spend to minimise costs whilst ensuring the effective commercial delivery of projects, goods, and services across the category
- Leading a team including an assigned Procurement Assistant to successfully engage with business functions, with a commitment to coach the team to personally develop
- Negotiating projects or contracts, in line with maintaining a high service and quality
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders, to collaborate and bring colleagues on board with new initiatives, as well as managing supplier relationships
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements
- In depth experience of Direct and Indirect Procurement, including at least 5 years' experience in category management with a solid understanding of retail
- Educated to degree level receiving a 2:1 or above in a related discipline, and MCIPS is desirable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to: jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, FMCG, Retail, GNFR, Corporate property, Facilities Services, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager,
Apply for Procurement Manager, Facilities Services - West Midlands - 55K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly