Global HR and PS Category Manager, London, £65-75K
Global HR and PS Category Manager- London - £65-75K
This global Professional Services firm are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of Global Category Manager for HR and Professional Services. This could be a fantastic career move for a senior procurement professional with strong expertise in Professional Services, who are keen on being part of a rapidly expanding firm who operate in over 50 cities worldwide.
This is a Greenfield opportunity, as the firm has recently established an Internal Global Procurement Function to further develop their Procurement capabilities and engagement. This role is suited to someone who seeks high responsibility and challenge, with the task of initially building all Procurement Strategies and relevant relationships within the HR category.
The role reports directly to the Global Head of Procurement. The position is based in central London and offers flexible working amongst many other benefits.
This role will be responsible for:
- Negotiating projects or contracts with corporate and regional stakeholders to ensure the global and regional sourcing strategies to capture and support the business needs, to ultimately obtain and deliver the overall best value for money
- Driving effective engagement with global internal and external stakeholders to identify Procurement opportunities, ensure early engagement of procurement, and further support the education of the new Internal Procurement Function
- Maintaining relevant subject matter expertise on supply markets, procurement initiatives and trends and best practice to identify and exploit commercial opportunities
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements and experience working in HR and Professional Services
- In depth experience of Procurement, including at least 5 years' experience in leading, developing and implementing multi-regional category, sourcing, and supply management strategies and programmes, and at least 7 years' experience in Indirect Procurement
- Educated to degree level and MCIPS (or equivalent qualifications) is preferable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website or send your cv to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Facilities Services, HR, Professional Services, London, Central London, Greater London, West London, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Facilities Management, greenfield opportunity, HR procurement, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Human Resources, PS, Leading, Manager, Head of Ca
Apply for Global HR and PS Category Manager, London, £65-75K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly