Head of Non-IT Procurement - global FMCG firm
Head of Non-IT Procurement - global FMCG firm - Leading team of 8 - Hertfordshire + Home Working - £80,000 + Car + Bonus
This globally revered £ Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm is seeking a senior procurement expert to head up a team of 8 category experts and drive Marketing, Professional Services, HR & FM categories towards best-in-class. With HR and Marketing being emotive categories, the Firm needs an excellent relationship manager who can collaborate with and influence senior stakeholders to push the procurement agenda in the right way.
Head of Non-IT Procurement role profile:-
- Designing and implementing multi-year category strategies and strategically managing £400m+ procurement spend across the 40 sub-categories within Marketing, Professional Services, HR & FM
- Making significant contributions to the wider Procurement agenda, actively participating in the Global Procurement Steering Group and Procurement Leadership Team
- Being a credible and insightful manager to your experienced Procurement team, coaching best-practice strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, and supplier relationship management SRM
- Playing a key role in the implementation of the Firm's new P2P tool
Required candidate background:-
- Track record of successfully leading teams of experienced Procurement professionals
- Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience with expertise across at least 3 of the following: HR, Professional Services, Marketing and Facilities Management
- Strong Marketing category experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Degree & MCIPS qualifications (preferred not essential)
This is a brilliant opportunity to break into a leading global brand and play a pivotal role in the Firm's growth.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Head of Non-IT Procurement - global FMCG firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly